Navibulgar Services Ltd.
1, Primorski Boulevard
Tel: +359 52 683 700
Navibulgar Services Ltd. was established in 2009 to provide full scope maritime communication and ship supply services. Operating from Varna, Constanta and Istanbul, we serve many customers worldwide. In partnership with Inmarsat, Iridium and other leading satcom providers we offer flexible, high-quality, complete communication solutions at competitive prices. Our team is composed of specialists with profound maritime experience and commercial knowledge. By focusing on efficiency, flexibility, speed and cost optimization we tailor our every proposal to meet each customer’s needs.
- Maritime Accounting Authority services with seven AAICs accredited by a great number of flag administrations
- Activation of Inmarsat satellite terminals for all flags by authorized Point of Service Activation
- Provision of Inmarsat E&E group of services provided over I-2 and I-3 satellites, including Inmarsat C, mini C and Fleet 33/55/77
- Sending text messages without file attachments to Inmarsat C terminals on board the vessels
- Provision of Inmarsat Fleet Broadband data and voice services simultaneously, as well as three types of terminals of FBB family FBB 150/250/500 with different performance capabilities from various manufacturers
- Provision of Iridium standard and broadband equipment and services via global high-speed network, specifically engineered for the marine market to offer simple, fast and cost effective IP access at speeds configurable from 32 kbps to 128 kbps and voice under three independent channels for simultaneous use
- Satellite telephones of Iridium and Inmarsat – equipment and airtime
- Onboard communication software providing high data compression and facilities which make the communications with vessels much more cost effective
- Provision of Crew Communications by a convenient and affordable solution for placing calls at any time at the lowest crew calling rates available, pre-paid data cards for sms, e-mail and Internet browsing using mobile applications through crew own devices – tablets, notebooks, smartphones, etc.
- Communication analyses - depending on the customer’s communication needs, we can analyze their current communication system and tailor the best solution for their fleet, so that to reduce the communication costs and in the same time to have the most suitable generation communication system onboard their vessels.
- Fully dedicated 365/24/7 support and personal attention
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Listed in Public Register of Communications Regulation Commission of the companies providing electronic communications
- Registered by International Telecommunication Union to operate as maritime accounting authority with AAIC BG03
- Inmarsat Bronze Partner