The 5th Annual Digital Ship Hamburg conference and exhibition is taking place on 5-6 February 2014. Designed to reflect the country’s strong position in the global shipping market, and to provide the region's ship owners and managers with a forum to learn more about advanced communication services and innovative technology available to them, Digital Ship Hamburg will also offer an ideal meeting point for users to learn from each other and meet potential business partners, suppliers and customers.
An interactive two day forum of presentations and panel discussions at the most senior level will investigate advancements in maritime technology and look ahead at the challenges and opportunities in this sector. It will provide the audience with the chance to listen to their peers, learn about market developments, discuss operational strategies - and look at what is shaping the industry today.
If you want to make sure that you and your company are first to hear about developments in satellite communications, efficient ship operations, ship management software, charts & navigation, crew training & welfare, safety & security - as well as the chance to hear from leaders in all of these fields, then make sure you register now to attend. A concurrent exhibition will showcase solutions and technical innovations in all these fields.
- Tore Morten Olsen, Head of Maritime, Astrium Services/Airbus
- Paul Gresham, CIO, Wallem Group
- Walter Hannemann, Head of Vessel IT & Navigation Equipment Support, TORM A/S
- Alice Sabatelli, e-Commerce Specialist, Hamburg Süd
- Peter Sand, Chief Shipping Analyst, BIMCO
- Noralf Gamlen, CIO, Vard Group
- Adonis Violaris, Managing Director of Telaccount Overseas Ltd with Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Wei Li, Senior Consultant, Euroconsult
- Ron Vollenga, Project Manager - Fleet IT & Communications, Stolt-Nielsen Limited
- Tom Erling Hansen, Head of Sales Europe North, Astrium Services
- Thomas Dinter, IT Manager, TB Marine
- Helle Gleie, Executive Director, KPI Association and Director, Sustainable Shipping Initiative (SSI)
- Maarten Van Der Klip, Area Project & Development Sales Support Manager, Wärtsilä
- Ben Lodemann, Elderman, Elbe Pilots
- Chris Insall, Manager, Commercial Programmes, Cobham SATCOM Marine
- Kyle Hurst, Director Channel Development, Station711
- Roland Felbinger, Senior Nautical Superintendent, ER Schiffahrt
- Rolf Ebeling, Senior Superintendent, IT-Support, Fleet, ER Schiffahrt
- Rob Parkin, Business Manager, KVH Media Group
- Robert Hopkins, Director, IP-MobileCast Services, KVH Industries, Inc.
- Ewan Robinson, IT and Maritime Communications Consultant
- Manuel Valero, Sales Manager, Telenor Satellite Broadcasting AS
*Please note that certain speakers may be subject to confirmation and/or alteration. Digital Ship reserves the right to amend speakers/topics as necessary.