The 2nd Digital Ship Korea Conference and Exhibition will be held in BEXCO, Busan on 30-31, Oct, 2012, covering the latest developments in maritime satellite communications, charts and navigation, technology and software for shipping companies and ship yards.
In 2011, Digital Ship held its first event in Korea during Kormarine. This one-day stand-alone conference attracted just under 100 delegates, and we expect over 200 people will attend the two-day Digital Ship Korea Exhibition & Conference in 2012.
Confirmed speakers at Digital Ship Korea 2012 include:
- Chris Lim, Maritime Market Manager, Inmarsat
- Eric Jan Bakker, Vice President, Sales, Asia-Pacific Region, Astrium Services – Business Communications (formerly Vizada)
- Eun Kyu Jang, Professor, KIFMT, Korea Institute of Maritime and Fisheries Technology
- Harry Felle, International Sales Executive, Otesat Maritel
- Hongtae Kim, Principal Research Scientist, Ph.D, KIOST, Korea Institute Ocean Science and Technology
- Howard Hughes, Manager, Maritime Engineering, Inmarsat
- Jae-In Lee, CEO, Marine Soft
- Jayque Lee, Senior Engineer, Electrical Part/Marketing Engineering, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co.
- Jeong-Youl Lee, Convergence Technology Research Team Manager, Korean Register of Shipping
- Jon Harrison, Vice President Communication Systems, Intellian
- Lee Seung-hwon, Deputy Senior Surveyor, IACS and International Affairs Center of Korean Register of Shipping
- Nikolaos Agrafiotis, Senior Electronic Engineer, Anangel
- Patrick Tong, Vice President Asia, Globe Wireless LLC
- Peter Blackhurst, Head of Maritime Safety Services, Inmarsat
- Rolf Benjamin Johansen, Project Director, Systems and Software Reliability, DNV
- Simon Bull, Senior Consultant, COMSYS
- Sung-Yong Park, Deputy General Manager, Sinokor Shipping
- Capt. Tarun K Mathur, Sales Director, Navigation Systems, Transas
- Tony Park, CEO, Arion
- Vivian Quenet, Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific, KVH
- Woo-Sung (Arnold) Cho, Manager in Korea, NAPA
- Yongwon Kim, Deputy General Manager, Overseas Business Team, GMT
Companies already registered to attend Digital Ship Korea 2012 include:
Hyundai Heavy Industries, Samsung Heavy Industries, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, STX Offshore & Shipbuilding, Hanjin Heavy Industries, Hanjin Shipping, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Sinokor Shipping, Changmyung Shipping, Dong-A Tanker, STX Marine Service, SK SM, Hanjin SM, Haeyoung Maritime Services, KLC SM, FOrceTec, Korean Register of Shipping, Intellian, NET, GMT, Marine Soft, Naviworks, NAPA, Inmarsat, Imtech, Marlink, Otesat-Maritel, KVH, Arion Communication, AND IP Signature, Vizada, Anagel, Globe Wireless, DNV, Transas, Arklow Shipping, Marco Polo Marine Ltd.
A selection of companies who attended Digital Ship Korea 2011 includes:
21st Centry Shipbuilding, MLTM, NAPA, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, DSEC, Rignet, Marlink, MESCO, Samsung Heavy Industries, Shipequip, Sky JSAT Perfect, Stratos, Spectec, SpeedCast, Cytroniq, Seaspan, Arion, AND IP Signature, STX Shipbuilding & Offshore, Otesat-Maritel, Intellian, Sinokor, Jotron, Telecentro, POSCO ICT, ForceTec, Furuno, Harmonix, Korean Register of Shipping, MEIPA, ETRI, Hanjin SM, Haeyoung Maritime Services, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Hyundai Heavy Industries, KNS, KT
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities please contact:
T: 82 70 8637 0112
M: 82 10 9024 9139