18th November, Hilton, Rotterdam
The Maritime CIO Forums have been developed by Digital Ship – the world’s foremost maritime IT & communications publication – to address the issues and trends that shipping technology professionals face in an increasingly changing and continuously developing business environment.
This, the second Maritime CIO Forum, is designed to be a meeting point where industry leaders can share knowledge and collaborate with your peers on innovation in technology and communications issues – and learn from other senior professionals in the shipping industry.
Highly targeted, this exclusive one-day forum will provide an opportunity for you to meet other experts and business heads to discuss and debate the on-going role of IT & communications in the shipping industry and help to solve the technology, leadership and business challenges of the ever changing organization.
This year’s CIO Forum will address some of the key questions facing our sector today:
- Data Analysis and Usage - how this is going to impact the way the industry is developing?
- Innovation in Maritime Communications - with all the options out there now what really matters?
- The Value of Human Capital - how important is this in the industry and why this needs to be more than just about providing Internet onboard.
- Shipping in Context where does the maritime industry sit in relation to other sectors? How can we catch up and what do we need to do to get there?
Each of the 3 sessions will include presentations, case studies, and conclude with a panel discussion designed to pull together not just the speakers but also to bring your questions, comments, issues and debate to the forefront too.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- René Teichmann, CIO, Rickmers Group
- Peter van de Venne, Director of IT, Spliethoff
- Jose Milhazes, Business Process & Application Manager (Shipowning), Stolt Tankers
- Raimo Warkki, Commercials, Ship Communication & Systems, Stena IT Operations
- Ron Vollenga, Secretary, Broadband@Sea & Consultant, Stolt Tankers
- Dan Veen, Senior Business Developer, Marine & Offshore, TNO
- James Collett, Director Mobility Services, Intelsat
- Morten Lind Olsen, CEO, Dualog
- Bjørn Kjærand Haugland, Chief Sustainability Officer, DNV - GL Group
- Tore Morten Olsen, Head of Maritime, Airbus Defence and Space
- Claude Rousseau, Research Director, NSR- France
- Chris Insall, Consultant, Satcoms Mobility
- Kyle Hurst, Director Channel Development, Station711
- Rene ten Brinke, Director Global Services, Imtech Marine
- Pierre-Jean Beylier, CEO, SpeedCast
- Andreas Haralambopoulos, Director of Technology, Navarino
- Freek Bomhof, Principal Business Consultant, TNO
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Chief Operating Officers (COOs)
- Other senior business and technical executives in technology, communications, information management, operations, and finance functions
- Suppliers providing:
- Ship Shore Communications
- Software / Data Services
- Shipboard Electronics / Safety / Navigation Systems
- Control Systems / Power
- Security Technology
For more information about this programme or to find out how your company can be part of the Maritime CIO Forum please contact firstname.lastname@example.org