Specialising in nav/comm electronics, dynamic positioning systems (DP), and automation equipment, DMS serves high-seas, oil & gas, coastal, commercial fishing, and naval customers.
“Expanding our global network to include South Africa has been a long-term goal for Mackay Marine. Waldo Fourie and Todd Gaine – who will remain in charge – have built a stellar team serving nav/com and dynamic positioning customers. Combining DMS with Mackay’s 43 global locations, abundant inventory, extensive training, and breadth of comm/nav partners, will elevate both organisations to better serve current and future customers,” said Jeff Schlacks, president of Mackay.
Mackay Marine South Africa’s capabilities include:
- Complete bridge electronics, DP & automation sales and service
- DP, FMEA, and OVID Surveys
- Flat-rate Lump-Sum “Anytime” Prices, globally on all “Annuals” (i.e. VDR, Gyro, Radar Groom, GMDSS)
- Stocked Service Kits for all major nav/comm electronics brands and models
- Access to USD $10 million global equipment & spare parts inventory
- Global Class Society Approvals
- 24/7 global marine service coordination through Mackay World Service