The shipping industry has undoubtedly been affected by recent global events and financial upheaval – and Scandinavia (and the rest of Europe) has not completely escaped these trends. But there are now signs of positive development. Technology, communications and training will play a major role in this continued development, with shipping companies needing to keep up to date with new technologies and strategies; needing to be ready and able to respond quickly.
Digital Ship Scandinavia 2013 will look at current trends and advancements, and will provide the region’s shipping owners and managers with a forum to stay up to date and learn more about the products and services that can help their businesses remain at the forefront of the shipping industry.
If you want to make sure that you are first to hear about developments in satellite communications, ship management software, charts & navigation, crew training & welfare, safety & security – as well as the chance to hear from leaders in all of these fields, then make sure you register now to attend Digital Ship Scandinavia Free for shipping companies.
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Chris Insall, Manager, Commercial Programmes, Sea Tel
- Helge Olsen, Senior Vice President, Head of Odfjell Ship Management & Dag Atle Nesheim, Research Scientist, MARINTEK
- Mike McNally, Director of Distribution, Inmarsat Global Xpress
- Vidar Børve, Electrical and Automation Manager, Odfjell & Stein Terje Skaar, Key Account Manager, Marlink
- James Collet, Director, Mobility Services Product Management, Intelsat
- Jan Hetland, Director – Datacomms Systems, Telenor Satellite Broadcasting AS
- Giampiero Soncini, CEO, SpecTec
- Johan Verhegge, ICT Infrastructure Manager, Vroon B.V.
- Followed by Q&A with panellists: Svend Lykke Larsen, Managing Director, KVH Industries A/S & Ingolf Satrevik, Sales & Marketing Director, Palantir AS
- Guy Sear, Head of Channel Management, Inmarsat & Stig Hilland, Senior Vice President Fleet Management Dept., Westfal Larsen
- Captain Henrik Ramm-Schmidt, Key Customer Manager, NAPA for Operations
- Manisha Aarseth, Crew Superintendent, Seatrans & Tom Fiksdalstrand, Chief Information Officer, DNV Maritime Partner & Rune Lyngaas, Product Manager, DNV Maritime Partner
- Tore Meum, Consultant - 99X, Head of IT-Ship Solutions, Klaveness
- Mark Warner, Business Development Director, ShipServ
- Beate Kvamstad, Research Scientist, MARINTEK
- Dr. Svenn Owe Haugland, MD - Seaware AB, VP Shipping, StormGeo AS
- Daniel Elgar, Sales Executive Jeppesen Marine
- Knut Havn, Marine Manager, Seatrans AS & Tor Svanes, Managing Director, Navtor AS
- Roger Adamson, CEO, Stark Moore Macmillan & Tilmann Michalke, Crew Communications Manager, Astrium
- Adonis Violaris, Group Marketing and Communications Manager, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Stuart Ostrow, President Crew Cash, LLC.
- Andreas Luteberget, Sales Director - Northern Europe, Maritime Communications Partner (MCP)
- Arne Johan Ulven, Research Director, Norwegian Centre for Maritime Medicine