Digital Ship Japan has been developed to reflect the country’s important position in the shipping market and to provide the region’s ship owners and managers with a forum to learn more about the products and services that can ensure their companies remain at the forefront of the shipping industry. Digital Ship Japan will also provide an ideal meeting point for users to learn from each other and meet potential business partners.
The global shipping industry has undoubtedly been affected by wider economic trends over the past few years, and with the outlook still far from certain, shipping companies are under pressure to ensure their operations are attractive and cost-effective for their customers and also run smoothly and efficiently. Technology, communications, crew welfare and training all play a significant role in this continued development, with shipping companies needing to keep up with new technologies and strategies; needing to be ready and able to respond quickly to their customer’s demands and their own operational challenges.
An interactive 2 day forum of presentations at the most senior level (with simultaneous translation in Japanese and English) will investigate advancements in maritime technology and look ahead at the challenges and opportunities in this and provide the audience with the chance to listen to their peers and learn about the market’s plans – and look at what developments are shaping the industry today.
If you want to make sure that you and your company are first to hear about developments in satellite communications, ship management software, charts & navigation, crew training & welfare, safety & security – as well as the chance to hear from leaders in all of these fields, then make sure you register now to attend Digital Ship Japan. Free for shipping company and ship builders.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Satoru Kuboshima, President, K Line Shipmanagement
- Koichi Kato, Director, Safety Policy Division, Maritime Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Adonis Violaris, Director Marketing and Corporate Communications, BSM
- Manish Srivastava, General Manager, Technical Tanker Group, MMS Co., Ltd.
- Marlon R. Rono, President, Magsaysay Maritime Corporation
- Capt. Akihiro Fujimaru, Manager, Crewing Dept., K Line Ship Management
- Hideyuki Ando, General Manager, Maritime Information Group, MTI, Monohakobi Technology Institute, (R & D Company of NYK Line)
- Capt. Vikrant Sharma, DGM System Management Group, MMS Co. Ltd., Japan
- Capt. Santosh Rele, CSO & Quality Assurance Manager, “K” Line Ship Management
- Linda Ho McAfee, Senior Vice President, ShipServ
- Naoki Mizutani, Managing Director, NAPA Japan
- Katsutoshi Nagata, Manager of Marine & Industrial Service Department, ClassNK
- Toshihiro Tsuruoka, Technical & Project Manager, ISS Machinery
- Yuzo Koike, Director, Fuji Trading
- Morten Lind Olsen, CEO, Dualog AS
- Toshinobu Yamasaki, Area Sales Manager, Seagull AS
- Eric Jan Bakker, VP Sales Asia Pacific, Astrium Services - Marlink
- Giampiero Soncini, CEO, SpecTec
- Greg Atkinson, Director, Eco Marine Power Co
- Kazumi Ono, Assistant Manager, KDDI
- Yasuaki Matsuo, Director, KEI System Co. Ltd.
- Shinobu Suzuki, Country Manager, Astrium Services - Marlink
- Yoshito Yamane, Country Manager and Representative Director, KVH Industries Japan Co., Ltd